Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Samantha

Since L.D. and Alex are at a baseball tournament this week, we decided to venture out to dinner (Outback Steakhouse) for Samantha's birthday. As you can see - she got what any 14 year old girl wants for her birthday - cash. I also got her some notebooks and drawing pads for her writing and art, and a nice box to keep it all in.


Here we are waiting for the dinner to arrive. Luke Michael is still content to sit still and draw.
Samantha was serenaded by all the wait staff. If she looks embarrassed that's because she is!!








Here we are after dinner - exhausted from chasing Luke Michael and trying to keep him somewhat still and quiet!!!
Here's a picture of Samantha opening her gift from Grandma - a CD.

3 comments:

The Birthday Girl said...

I loved our waiter....he looked like an older version of my brother's friend, Matt. It was kinda weird....his name was Chuck >_________________<

Oma said...

It was a great birthday party. I thought Luke Michael did very well for an energetic 2 year old. Our waiter was very nice and there were several very young children at other tables too. Many happy returns of your birthday Samantha, I'm glad I could share it with you.

Sibling #4 said...

In her picture on Oma's Blog, she looks more like 24. Happy Birthday Samantha!