L.D. colored Oma's hair (in his pleather pants and his pink shirt). Hope - you should remember those pleather pants. I believe you were with me when I bought them.
I don't use old pictures on my Christmas card. They have to be from that year, although I think LD was "lookin good" in pleather and pink. Not so sure I like the lions mane hair do.
In looking at the picture again, it's not so much the pleather pants or the pink shirt that get me, it's the pink shirt and pleather pants with the white sneakers. That just makes the outfit!!
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Career Woman - not always in this order. Love reading and watching Law and Order, The Closer, and The Biggest Loser. But most of all I just love to spend time with my family.
5 comments:
P.S. Mom - you are forbidden from using this L.D. picture on your Christmas card. (But feel free to use your picture :-)
Oh yes, I remember those pants. Weren't they on clearance for $1.99 or something. How could anyone resist pleather pants for that price?!?
Thanks for the chuckle. It was good to see you and Mrs. Kahne last week. Love you!
Ditto to what Hope said!
I don't use old pictures on my Christmas card. They have to be from that year, although I think LD was "lookin good" in pleather and pink. Not so sure I like the lions mane hair do.
In looking at the picture again, it's not so much the pleather pants or the pink shirt that get me, it's the pink shirt and pleather pants with the white sneakers. That just makes the outfit!!
Post a Comment