Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Vacation - Luke Michael meets Moses; Moses parts more than the Red Sea



Well we are back from a 7 day whirlwind tour of Alabama, visiting L.D.'s side of the family. We only spent $450 on gas and only had one trip to the emergency room - so the vacation was successful :-)
This picture was taken shortly before the ER visit. We were visiting L.D.'s sister, Debbie. Debbie has a little Dachshund named Moses whom Luke Michael took a particular liking to. Apparently Moses did not feel the same way about Luke Michael and when Luke Michael invaded Moses' space, Moses returned the favor by invading Luke Michael's face. The result was a trip to the ER for 3 stitches to the cheek area right next to his right ear (with his I mean Luke Michael and not Moses). The stitches came out today and everything looks good. Needless to say - I feel like I need another vacation to recuperate from this vacation!!!

Here are some other pictures, courtesy of Debbie (as I did not take a single picture on our vacation!).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered not vacationing?

Anonymous said...

He's just too cute. Did he eat all of the watermelon?

Anonymous said...

Does he now have a Dachshund fobia? Glad the stitches came out looking OK.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a nice time. Nick has informed me that actually Dachshunds are the most dangerous dog, I guess Luke Michael would agree!