You have taken great pictures on your 'road trip'. I hope you have included me on your Flickr. Some of the shots are much better scenic views than I was able to get.
Your family is so neat and Marion keeps me up to date.
Luke Michael is adorable. But, I can see how it must be very difficult for Samantha and Alex. In order for them to get any attention, they need to perform life-risking tricks on the swing set.
Ahem! I happened to be SWINGING on a swing, not doing tricks (I'm not the type who enjoys doing stunts that might break your neck). However, I'm sure that none of you missed me screaming in the background of one of the videos. My older brother enjoys terrorizing me. >_>; But at least I have nails! >=] He he.
P.S: I will be adding my own little section to this blog sometime soon! =D
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Career Woman - not always in this order. Love reading and watching Law and Order, The Closer, and The Biggest Loser. But most of all I just love to spend time with my family.
5 comments:
Tamara,
You have taken great pictures on your 'road trip'. I hope you have included me on your Flickr. Some of the shots are much better scenic views than I was able to get.
Your family is so neat and Marion keeps me up to date.
Hugs to all
Thanks for providing the Granville pictures. :)
Fun videos, thanks for sharing. I also like the Granville slide show!
Luke Michael is adorable. But, I can see how it must be very difficult for Samantha and Alex. In order for them to get any attention, they need to perform life-risking tricks on the swing set.
Ahem! I happened to be SWINGING on a swing, not doing tricks (I'm not the type who enjoys doing stunts that might break your neck). However, I'm sure that none of you missed me screaming in the background of one of the videos. My older brother enjoys terrorizing me. >_>; But at least I have nails! >=] He he.
P.S: I will be adding my own little section to this blog sometime soon! =D
Post a Comment