Maybe you should title it the 3 hairs. Hairy legs, hairy hat, hairy armpits.
I hope the armpits aren't too hairy, because I believe they are mine :-)
I think you mean...Mr. Nick & SamanthaAnd if Sibling #4 can see a hairy armpit in that picture, her vision is a lot better than mine!!
She's so cute! Well, Mr. Nick is cute too, but he's not my grandchild. It just hit me when I saw the picture how quickly they grow up.
Ha!! I have a monkey on my head...hehe.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe you should title it the 3 hairs. Hairy legs, hairy hat, hairy armpits.
I hope the armpits aren't too hairy, because I believe they are mine :-)
I think you mean...
Mr. Nick & Samantha
And if Sibling #4 can see a hairy armpit in that picture, her vision is a lot better than mine!!
She's so cute! Well, Mr. Nick is cute too, but he's not my grandchild. It just hit me when I saw the picture how quickly they grow up.
Ha!! I have a monkey on my head...hehe.
Post a Comment