Monday, December 15, 2008

Time to Get Rid of Binky?

Recently Luke Michael has been chewing through his pacifiers, so this Saturday I picked up a "two-pack" of new pacifiers at K-Mart. Luke Michael was with me at the time of purchase and was VERY excited. I was glad the package was hermetically sealed because he was doing everything in his power to get to the pacifiers right there in the store.

Luke Michael only uses his "binky" when he sleeps (occasionally he pops it in during the day just for a quick rest). So Saturday night at bedtime I presented him with the tray of clean binkies to pick one for bed. Luke Michael just couldn't decide between the two new ones. I let him pick both of them, figuring he would eventually sort it out. Next thing I hear L.D. and Samantha laughing hysterically in the living room, followed by L.D. telling Luke Michael to "go show Mommy". I guess the decision was just too much for him :-)


By the way - for those of you following the Bear Bear story... I found an online store that had Bear Bear and ordered it. It never came, so I went and ordered it again (figuring one could never have enough Bear Bears). I recently received an e-mail from the website letting me know that item is "out of print" so to speak. So there will be no new Bear Bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.target.com/Lovie-Bernhardt-Bear-Blanket-Gift/dp/B00176OC0A/sr=1-2/qid=1229393329/ref=sr_1_2/175-4965868-3734200?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Abear%20blankets&page=1

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Anonymous, but that bear is just not quite the same as the true Bear Bear...*sigh*

WHAT WILL WE DO?!

Miss Hope said...

To bink or not to bink, that is the question.

Or is it two bink or not two bink, that is the question.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU OMA!!! She took Bear Bear's blanket and created a new Bear Bear! I will tell my mother to take a picture and post it!